Careers with APS
|Posts for schools||Qualifications||Pimpalner||Madha||Takali (Te.)||Tembhurni|
|Principal||PG+B.ED. or Graduate+ B. Ed./D. Ed. or Retd. Military Officer with min. Graduation||1||1||1|
|Maths||B. Sc./M. Sc. (Maths)||2|
|Science||B. Sc./M. Sc.||1||1||1|
|Social Science||B. A./M. A.||1||1|
|Sports||Basket ball coach||1|
|Lab Assistant||HSC Science/B. Sc.||1||1|
|B. Lib/M. Lib.||1|
|Primary Teacher||HSC Science||2||1||2|
|Pre Primary Section|
|Teachers||Montessory/ D. Ed./D. T. Ed.||2||2||2||2|
|Peons/ शिपाई/ वाहक||दहावी/ बारावी पास + अनुभव||२||2||1|
|बस चालक/ Driver||दहावी/ बारावी पास+ लायसंस+ अनुभव||२||3||1|
|सुरक्षा रक्षक||दहावी/ बारावी पास + अनुभव||२||1|
|इच्छूक उमेदवारांनी स्वताचा संपूर्ण माहिती भरलेला बायोडाटा १५ दिवसात देलेल्या पत्त्यावर किंवा मेल आईडी वर पाठवावा.|
|टिप: B. Ed./D. Ed. करण्यासाठी पूर्ण सहकार्य केले जाईल. (Terms and conditions apply)|
|Address: Aarya Public School, Near Vitthalrao Shinde Sugar Factory, Tembhurni-Kurduwadi Road, At Gangamainagar, Post Pimpalner, Taluka Madha, Dist. Solapur- 413210|
|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Contact Numbers: 8308845244, 8888233755|
Interview Scheduled for 2018-19
|1||For Principals, Asst Teachers.||09:30 am to 03:00 pm||21/01/2018 (Sunday)|
|2||For Peons, Maushi, Security Gourd||03:00 pm to 05:00 pm||21/01/2018 (Sunday)|
If you are interested in joining Aarya Public School, do send us your detailed resume specifying which position you are applying for.
Applications are invited from qualified and experienced candidates having bright academic record, excellent communication skills and computer knowledge.
Interested candidates can send their resumes with latest photograph at email@example.com
Prerequisites to be in APS:
- - Candidates from an English medium school shall be preferred.
- - Fluency in English language - spoken and written.
- - For Academic post- Candidate must be a certified teacher (Montessori, D.Ed., B.Ed. etc).
- - Administrative Post- Candidate must be trained for the post applied for.
- - Fresher and experienced both can apply.
- - Proactive & enthusiastic fresher with a willingness to learn are welcome.
- - Willingness to grow & explore through various training and workshop.
- - Sensitivity, understanding and acceptance of differences.
- - Computer savvy, able & willing to learn new technologies.
Benefits of being in APS:
1. Child fee waiver-
- - Your joining date defines the benefits you will get.
- - Waiver will be applicable after joining services at APS at the start of the academic year.
- - This privilege is meant for one child only.
- - Staff who will take admission for their child in APS will get 50 % waiver for annual Tuition fees.
- - Fee waiver for staff children will be given only if they are full time.
- - Visiting faculty and consultants are not eligible for this privilege.
2. Free Transport:
- Staff is given free transport if using the school transport to work. This privilege is for the stops and not for door step. Staff’s children will, however pay for the transport facility.
3. Staff training:
- - Trainings/Seminars/ Workshops organized by the organization MUST be undertaken by the staff.
- - Employee will be allowed to go for various training to upgrade them, learn and explore.
- - Organization will pay 100% of the cost of the training/seminars/workshops. For Training recommended by organization- Travel, food and accommodation will be borne by the organization.
4. Salary component.
- - Salary will be paid as per the norms of CBSE / State Government/ Organization Policies.
*Please note : It is mandatory for the candidates to carry the Job Application Form, Resume, photocopies of all Testimonials and at least 4 latest photographs during the recruitment process.